Contact This Program
- Clinical Research Program
Sacramento, CA 95817
Tel: (916) 703-9110
Contact Graduate Studies
250 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 752-0650
Fax: (530) 752-6222
- Priority: Jan 15, 2014
- General: May 31, 2014
- M.A.S. Plan II
- This program is not affiliated with any Designated Emphases.
- What is a Designated Emphasis?
- Applicants must have one of the following degrees: MD, DDS, DMD, OD, ND, DO, PharmD, DVM, PhD or DNS in nursing
- Description of training plan with identified mentor
- Two- to four-page research proposal
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal Interview
- Letters of support from the prospective mentor and Department Chair, and commitment of release time from the candidate's department chair or division chief
- Must be a former or current participant in one of the seven mentored research training programs administered by the Clinical and Translational Science Center
Degree RequirementsStudents follow the degree requirements reflecting the year s/he was admitted or the most recent version below.
Students gain advanced knowledge of clinical and translational research as it applies to the improvement of health. Students graduate with the skills necessary to design, conduct, and analyze translational research studies, and to interpret, apply and disseminate research findings.
Applicants must be former or current participants in one of the seven mentored research training programs administered by the Clinical and Translational Science Center: Mentored Clinical Research Training Program, CTSC-T32 Predoctoral Research Training Program, CTSC-K12 Mentored Career Development Program, BIRCWH K12 Program, HHMI-IMBS Program, Stem Cell Training Program, or the Primary Care in Outcomes Research Training program.
This is a self-supporting program, and receives no subsidies from the State of California. Tuition is set by the program per unit.
This program is an interdisciplinary Graduate Group.
For more information, visit the Clinical Research website.
|David M Rocke||Med: Public Health Sciences||(530) 752-0510|
Cameron S Carter
(Adviser: Admissions and Primary Contact)
|Med Psychiatry||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(916) 734-7783|
Frederick J Meyers
|Med: Deans/Business Office||9/1/12 - 8/31/14|
|Stacy Hayashi||Clinical Research||(916) 703-9110|
|Amelia Brown||Office of Graduate Studies||(530) 752-1473|