Contact This Program
- Master in Public Health Program, UC Davis
Department of Public Health Sciences, MS1C
Davis, CA 95616
Tel: (530) 752-2793
Contact Graduate Studies
250 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 752-0650
Fax: (530) 752-6222
- This program is not affiliated with any Designated Emphases.
- What is a Designated Emphasis?
- Three academic or professional recommendations
- CV and or Resume listing your experience and background in public health
- GRE scores (MCAT scores may be substituted for recent graduate of a US or Candadian MD/DO degree program).
- Prerequisites are required, see program web site for details
- Bachelor's degree and a completed application.
Degree RequirementsStudents follow the degree requirements reflecting the year s/he was admitted or the most recent version below.
Students gain advanced knowledge of epidemiology; biostatistics; environmental and occupational health; health services and administration; and social and behavioral science necessary for careers in public health and medicine.
This is a departmentally-based Graduate Program.
For more information, visit the Master of Public Health website.
Ellen B Gold
|Med: Public Health Sciences||(530) 752-2446|
Stephen A McCurdy
(Graduate Program Chair)
|Med: Public Health Sciences||(530) 752-8051|
Deborah H Bennett
|Med: Public Health Sciences||9/1/13 - 8/31/15||(530) 754-8282|
Diana L Cassady
(Adviser: Admissions and General)
|Med: Public Health Sciences||9/1/13 - 8/31/15||(530) 754-5550|
|Master of Public Health||9/1/13 - 8/31/15||(530) 752-2875|
|Amber Carrere||(530) 754-4992|
|Carla Powers||Materials Science and Engineering||(530) 754-9048|
|Laura Young||Office of Graduate Studies||(530) 752-2772|