Contact This Program
- School of Education
106 School of Education Building
Davis, CA 95616
Tel: (530) 752-5887
Fax: (530) 754-6672
Contact Graduate Studies
250 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 752-0650
Fax: (530) 752-6222
- General: Dec 15, 2013
- Prospective Student Fellowship: Dec 15, 2013
- Continuing Student Fellowship: Dec 1, 2013
- Ph.D. Plan B
- Critical Theory
- Feminist Theory and Research
- Second Language Acquisition
- Writing, Rhetoric, and Composition Studies
- What is a Designated Emphasis?
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE scores
- Writing sample
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
Degree RequirementsStudents follow the degree requirements reflecting the year s/he was admitted or the most recent version below.
- QE Exception: No outside member needed
Students gain advanced knowledge of educational theory and practice related to strengthening schools and improving education policy. Students graduate with the qualitative and quantitative skills necessary for professional research and teaching in education.
This program is an interdisciplinary Graduate Group.
For more information, visit the Education (Doctor of Philosophy) website.
|Cynthia Passmore||Education||(530) 752-7883|
(Adviser: Primary Contact)
|Education||9/1/13 - 8/31/15||(530) 752-3748|
|Education (Doctor of Philosophy)||9/1/13 - 8/31/15||(530) 752-2854|
(Adviser: Admissions and General)
|Education (Doctor of Philosophy)||9/1/13 - 8/31/15||(530) 752-7883|
|Mary Reid||Education||(530) 752-7259|
|Shelly Archer||Graduate Studies||(530) 754-5886|