Contact This Program
- Department of Art and Art History
101 Art Building
Davis, CA 95616
Tel: (530) 752-0105
Fax: (530) 752-0795
Contact Graduate Studies
250 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 752-0650
Fax: (530) 752-6222
- 2013 ADMISSION
- Final: Dec. 15
- Prospective Student Fellowship: Dec. 15
- Continuing Student Fellowship: Dec. 1
- This program is not affiliated with any Designated Emphases.
- What is a Designated Emphasis?
- Statement of purpose about applicant's artwork
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE scores are NOT required for admission or fellowship consideration
- Interviews or appointments are held after admission decisions are made.
- Please go to the Art (Studio) website and go to "Graduate/M.F.A. Application Guidelines", then to "Application Procedure" and follow directions for submitting your portfolio.
The two-year Master of Fine Arts degree offers students training in advanced artistry and perceptive abilities for the visual arts, such as drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, ceramic sculpture, photography, video, or electronic arts for careers as practicing artists. Individual studio space on campus is provided.
This is a departmentally-based Graduate Program.
For more information, visit the Art (Studio) website.
(Graduate Program Chair)
|Art (Studio)||(530) 752-0105|
(Adviser: Admissions and Primary Contact)
|Art (Studio)||9/1/11 - 8/31/13||(530) 752-0105|
|Victoria Dye||The Arts Administrative Group||(530) 752-8710|
|Jean Telford||Graduate Studies||(530) 752-9292|