Contact This Program
- Graduate Group in Ecology
1005 Wickson Hall
Davis, CA 95616
Tel: (530) 752-6752
Fax: (530) 754-3350
Contact Graduate Studies
250 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 752-0650
Fax: (530) 752-6222
- 2013 ADMISSION
- Final: Dec. 15
- Prospective Student Fellowship: Dec. 15
- Continuing Student Fellowship: Dec. 1
- Joint Ph.D. with San Diego State University
- M.S. Plan I
- M.S. Plan II
- Ph.D. Plan B
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE scores, bachelor's degree, official transcripts, and completed application.
- Prerequisite coursework in biology, chemistry, physics, calculus, statistics, and ecology.
- Confirmed Major Professor
- Must choose an area of emphasis when submitting application: Agricultural Ecology, Conservation Ecology, Ecosystems & Landscape Ecology, Ecotoxicology, Envr. Policy & Human Ecology, Integrative Ecology, Marine Ecology, Restoration Ecology, Physiological Ecology.
Degree RequirementsStudents follow the degree requirements reflecting the year s/he was admitted or the most recent version below.
- QE Exception: No outside member needed
Students gain advanced knowledge in one of the following areas: agricultural ecology; conservation ecology; ecosystems and landscape ecology; ecotoxicology; environmental policy analysis; human ecology; integrative ecology; marine ecology; physiological ecology; or restoration ecology. Students graduate with the qualitative and quantitative skills necessary for professional research and teaching in ecological theory and its applications.
This program is an interdisciplinary Graduate Group.
For more information, visit the Ecology website.
|Sharon P Lawler||Entomology||(530) 754-8341|
Sharon P Lawler
(Adviser: Primary Contact)
|Entomology||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 754-8341|
Edwin E Lewis
|Nematology||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 754-7659|
Mark N Lubell
|Environmental Science & Policy||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 752-5880|
Peter B Moyle
|Wildlife & Fisheries Biology||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 752-6355|
|Environmental Science & Policy||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 752-5433|
Kate M Scow
|Land Air & Water Resources||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 752-4632|
(Adviser: Admissions Only)
|Department Of Plant Sciences||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 754-9925|
|Holly Hatfield Rogai||Ecology||(530) 752-6752|
|Shelly Archer||Graduate Studies||(530) 754-5886|