Contact This Program
- School of Education
106 School of Education Building
Davis, CA 95616
Tel: (559) 278-0427, (530) 752-5887
Fax: (530) 754-6672
Contact Graduate Studies
250 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 752-0650
Fax: (530) 752-6222
- This program is closed.
- This program is not affiliated with any Designated Emphases.
- What is a Designated Emphasis?
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE scores or Miller Analogies Test
- Separate program application
- Official transcripts
- Statement from current employer
- Residency questionnaire
- $55 application fee payable to CSU Fresno
- Submission of publication reprints or papers optional
- QE Exception: No outside member needed
The Joint Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership offers a Doctor of Education (Ed. D.) degree and is co-administered by the UC Davis School of Education and the School of Education and Human Development at CSU Fresno. This program gives professional educators the opportunity to pursue doctoral level work examining the social and cultural contexts of schools, and to become engaged in issues of curriculum design and instruction.
THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO NEW STUDENTS
(Please see our CANDEL joint program with Sonoma State University for our current Doctorate in Educational Leadership Program.)
This program is an interdisciplinary Graduate Group.
For more information, visit the Educational Leadership (Joint Doctorate, Program in Educational Leadership) website.
|Paul Heckman||School of Education||(530) 752-8309|
(Adviser: Primary Contact)
|School of Education||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 752-8309|
|Mary Reid||Education||(530) 752-7259|
|Shelly Archer||Graduate Studies||(530) 754-5886|