Contact This Program
- Viticulture and Enology
1204 RMI South Building
Davis, CA 95616
Tel: (530) 752-8035
Fax: (530) 752-0382
Contact Graduate Studies
250 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 752-0650
Fax: (530) 752-6222
Viticulture and Enology
- 2013 ADMISSION
- Final: Jan. 15
- Prospective Student Fellowship: Jan. 15
- Continuing Student Fellowship: Dec. 1
- M.S. Plan I
- M.S. Plan II
- This program is not affiliated with any Designated Emphases.
- What is a Designated Emphasis?
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE scores, transcripts, and a completed application.
- Prerequisite coursework in biological sciences, chemistry, economics, mathematics, microbiology, plant sciences, and statistics.
Degree RequirementsStudents follow the degree requirements reflecting the year s/he was admitted or the most recent version below.
While only the M.S. is offered through this program, Ph.D. studies are offered through one of the following related Graduate Groups: Agricultural and Environmental Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Science, Genetics, Microbiology, Plant Biology, Soils and Biogeochemistry.
This program is an interdisciplinary Graduate Group.
For more information, visit the Viticulture and Enology website.
|David A Mills||Viticulture & Enology||(530) 754-7821|
Douglas O Adams
(Adviser: Admissions and General)
|Viticulture and Enology||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 752-1902|
(Adviser: Primary Contact)
|Viticulture & Enology||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 754-4816|
|Viticulture and Enology||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 754-9763|
|Judy Blevins||Viticulture and Enology/BSE||(530) 752-8035|
|Laura Young||Office of Graduate Studies||(530) 752-2772|