Contact This Program
- Department of Statistics
4118 Mathematical Sciences Building
Davis, CA 95616
Tel: (530) 752-2361
Fax: (530) 752-7099
Contact Graduate Studies
250 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 752-0650
Fax: (530) 752-6222
- 2013 ADMISSION
- Priority: Jan. 15
- Final: May 31
- Prospective Student Fellowship: Jan. 15
- Continuing Student Fellowship: Dec. 1
- BS/MS Integrated Degree
- M.S. Plan II
- Ph.D. Plan A
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably all from mathematics or statistics instructors
- GRE scores
- Coursework requirements for the master's degree, and at least one semester/two quarters of advanced calculus must be completed before admission to the Ph.D. program.
Degree RequirementsStudents follow the degree requirements reflecting the year s/he was admitted or the most recent version below.
- 9 quarter appointment rule exception: 12 quarters allowed
Students gain advanced knowledge of mathematical statistics and probability; computational and applied statistics; data analysis; methods of research in statistics. Students graduate with the qualitative and quantitative skills necessary for professional research, consulting and teaching in statistics.
This is a departmentally-based Graduate Program.
For more information, visit the Statistics website.
|Hans-Georg Mueller||Statistics||(530) 752-1629|
|Statistics||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 752-7622|
(Adviser: Primary Contact)
|Statistics||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 564-0513|
(Adviser: Admissions and Primary Contact)
|Statistics||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 754-6905|
|Statistics||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 752-7612|
|Statistics||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 752-7624|
|Pete Scully||Statistics||(530) 692-5194|
|Shelly Archer||Graduate Studies||(530) 754-5886|