Contact This Program
- Institute of Transportation Studies
2028 Academic Surge
Davis, CA 95616
Tel: (530) 752-0247
Fax: (530) 752-6572
Contact Graduate Studies
250 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 752-0650
Fax: (530) 752-6222
- 2013 ADMISSION
- Priority: Jan. 15
- General: Apr. 1
- Final: May 31
- Prospective Student Fellowship: Jan. 15
- Continuing Student Fellowship: Dec. 1
- M.S. Plan I
- M.S. Plan II
- Ph.D. Plan B
- This program is not affiliated with any Designated Emphases.
- What is a Designated Emphasis?
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE scores
- Two courses in calculus and one course each in calculus-level probability/statistics and microeconomics
- QE Exception: No outside member needed
- S/U Exception
- Prerequisites only
- Two per student
Students gain advanced knowledge of civil, mechanical and environmental engineering; economics; policy studies; statistics; travel behavior; management; technology assessment; and environmental studies. Students graduate with the qualitative and quantitative skills necessary for professional administration, research, and teaching in transportation technology or planning, policy and management.
This program is an interdisciplinary Graduate Group.
For more information, visit the Transportation Technology and Policy website.
|John T Harvey||Civil & Environmental Engr||(530) 754-6409|
|Civil & Environmental Engr||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 754-6408|
Patricia L Mokhtarian
(Adviser: Admissions and Primary Contact)
|Civil & Environmental Engr||9/1/12 - 8/31/14||(530) 752-7062|
|Annemarie Schaaf||Institute of Transportation Studies||(530) 752-0247|
|Amelia Brown||Office of Graduate Studies||(530) 752-1473|