Contact This Program
- Department of Theatre and Dance
222 Wright Building
Davis, CA 95616
Tel: (530) 752-8710
Fax: (530) 752-8818
Contact Graduate Studies
250 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530) 752-0650
Fax: (530) 752-6222
- 2013 ADMISSION
- Priority: Dec. 15
- Final: May 31
- Prospective Student Fellowship: Dec. 15
- Continuing Student Fellowship: Dec. 1
- This program is not affiliated with any Designated Emphases.
- What is a Designated Emphasis?
- Bachelor's degree in Dramatic Art, Theatre, or related field or discipline.
- Three letters of recommendation, and a completed application.
- GRE scores NOT required.
- See program website for additional information.
- In the essay section under Pre-Defined Research Interests, express why you'd like to engage in interdisciplinary work and note which faculty with whom you would like to work. Note how you have demonstrated skill in one or more emphases: Acting, Choreography, Design, and Directing.
Degree RequirementsStudents follow the degree requirements reflecting the year s/he was admitted or the most recent version below.
Students gain advanced artistry in classical and contemporary performance practices, including acting, directing, choreography and design necessary for careers as practicing artists.
This is a departmentally-based Graduate Program.
For more information, visit the Dramatic Art website.
|Lynette Hunter||Theatre and Dance||(530) 752-0888|
Peter K Lichtenfels
(Adviser: Admissions and Primary Contact)
|Theatre and Dance||9/1/12 - 8/31/13||(530) 752-2478|
|Victoria Dye||The Arts Administrative Group||(530) 752-8710|
|Jean Telford||Graduate Studies||(530) 752-9292|