Please read the following information about our deadline categories very carefully. The deadline by which you submit your application determines if and when your application will be reviewed by the graduate program. Please note that not all graduate programs use all deadline categories.
- Priority Deadline - Applicants who submit their graduate application by the Priority Deadline will receive priority review for admission.
- General Deadline - Applicants who submit their graduate application by the General Deadline (but after the Priority deadline) will be formally reviewed for admission by the graduate program but not on a priority basis.
- Space Available Deadline - Applicants who submit their graduate application by the Space Available Deadline (but after the General Deadline) are not guaranteed to have their application reviewed by the graduate program. Their application will be reviewed only if the graduate program determines that they have additional space available after reviewing Priority and General Deadline applicants.
- Prospective Student Fellowship Deadline - The deadline by which applicants must submit their graduate application (including the fellowship section) to be considered for Graduate Studies fellowships.
- Continuing Student Fellowship Deadline - For current UC Davis graduate students only. Current students must submit the online fellowship application by this deadline to be considered for Graduate Studies fellowships.