The data reports present a statistical abstract of graduate education at the University of California, Davis. Information is provided both for the current year and for the historical period since 1993.
Because of structural changes in graduation education over time, historical data must be interpreted cautiously. Graduate programs at UC Davis were established at different times. Some of them changed their names during their existence. Others joined together to become one program or split into new programs. A few others suspended their operations or were discontinued. For details on these changes, please click the links on the left side of this page.
The enrollment data in these reports do not include students on filing fee or PELP. Academic or school year at UC Davis is defined as July 1 to June 30 of the following year. Regular academic terms at UC Davis include fall, winter, and spring quarters. There are also summer and special terms. Unless noted otherwise, we use the fall quarter data to represent an academic year. Annual average is based on the data of regular terms only.
Each data report can be extracted in either html or Excel format. To retrieve a particular report, first click the html or Excel link associated with a report. Next, choose at least one particular term or academic year and at least one particular program on the menu, followed by a click on the “Next” button, which will generate the report.
If you would like further information, or have a request for data which is not included in these reports, please contact Analysis and Policy.
Select your report
- Basic Statistics [html] [Excel]
- Application, Admission, and New Enrollment Headcount [html] [Excel]
- Enrollment Headcount by Student Type [html] [Excel]
- Enrollment Headcount by Degree Objective [html] [Excel]
- Enrollment Headcount by Gender [html] [Excel]
- Enrollment Headcount by Ethnicity [html] [Excel]
- Enrollment Headcount by Citizenship [html] [Excel]
- Total Enrollment Headcount [html] [Excel]
- Annual Average Enrollment [html] Excel]
- Number of graduates by degree conferred [html] Excel]
Last Updated: February 14, 2013