- 250 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Tel: (530) 752-0650
Fax: (530) 752-6222
Research training grants provide students with training in a particular discipline (e.g. stem cell biology) or approach to research (e.g. translational research) or both, usually for one or two years. Some training grant programs provide funds for graduate fees, student stipends and/or research supplies and travel to conferences, while others may only provide research training and a structured program of curricular and other activities related to the specific goals of the training grant. This list does not include all of the training grant opportunities available at UC Davis. Please contact specific departments or graduate groups to learn about additional programs.
Below is a partial list only. Check with your graduate program for other opportunities.
School of Medicine
- Clinical and Translational Science Center (CTSC) T32 Pre-Doctoral Research Training Program
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Integrating Medicine into Basic Science (HHMI-IMBS) Research Training Program
- California Institute of Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) Stem Cell Training Program
- National Institutes of Health T32 Training Program in Basic and Translational Cardiovascular Sciences
Contact: Chandra Reid at email@example.com or (530) 754-7158.
- Pharmacology Training Program: From Bench to Bedside
College of Biological Sciences
Department of Microbiology
Last Updated: February 26, 2013