- Lenora Timm, Associate Dean of Students
- Josephine Moreno, Graduate Diversity Officer for Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (HASS)
- Steven Lee,
Graduate Diversity Officer for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM
- Thomas Roe, Graduate Student Psychologist
- Teresa Dillinger, Manager, Professional Development Programs
- Lynne Arcangel, Coordinator, Graduate Student Life, Professional Development and Diversity
The Graduate Student Life unit of Graduate Studies provides direct and supportive services for UC Davis graduate students, faculty and staff members. Their mission is to assist and enhance graduate student life, success and retention at UC Davis by providing:
- Advising and counseling services
- A commitment to diversity
- Professional development services
- At-a-glance guide of resources
Whether you are a graduate student, faculty member or staff, they are happy to meet with you to discuss any matter or concern.
Contact the Graduate Student Life team members (shown left) for assistance.
Last Updated: April 11, 2013