Fellows are selected from nominations by faculty, administrators, fellow graduate students or postdoctoral scholars based on a written application and interview process that demonstrates:
- A desire to contribute to graduate education and/or postdoctoral training by designing and completing a project beneficial to other students and scholars.
- Potential for leadership and academic service.
- Commitment to the academy and scholarly pursuits.
- Completion of the Ph.D. qualifying examination.
- Current status as a postdoctoral scholar or enrolled graduate student.
- Availability to attend all required meetings, retreats, reception, and courses. Please review the 2018-19 schedule of PFTF events.