Developing Your Core Competency in:
Wellness and Life Balance
To be successful in graduate school or postdoctoral training, it is important to maintain a balance between educational pursuits and wellness. GradPathways partners with Student Health and Counseling Services to provide counseling for students and workshops on topics such as stress reduction, physical activity and time management.
Workshops and Events
*** registration not required
Spring Quarter 2018 Workshops and Events
Guidance for Graduate Students on the Autism Spectrum 5/11 Please Register Transitions: Surviving and Thriving through Times of Change 5/23 Please Register
Courses and Programs
Seek out and participate in recreational, health and safety, and social programs at UC Davis to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Health and Safety
- Community Service
- Cross Cultural Center
- Graduate Academic Achievement and Advocacy Program (GAAAP)
- Graduate Student Association (GSA)
- International House Davis
- Postdoctoral Scholars Association (PSA)
- Religious and Spiritual Organizations
- Diversity Graduate Student Associations:
- Asian Pacific Islander Grads (API)
- Black Graduate and Professional Student Association (BGPSA)
- International Graduate Student Partner Association (IGSPA)
- Latino/a Graduate Student Association (LGSA)
- Mexican Graduate Student Association (MGSA)
- Native American Studies Graduate Student Association
Receive one-on-one advising from professionals in
Center for Advocacy Resources and Education (CARE)
Join a community! Get to know your fellow graduate students and postdocs.
Graduate Student Association - holds a weekly Coffee, Bagel, Donut Day featuring free food and the opportunity to meet other graduate students.
Postdoctoral Scholars Association - meetings and social opportunities.
Stay connected with UC Davis Graduate Studies - Connect on Facebook (@UCDavisGraduateStudies) and Twitter (@UCDavisGrad)
Services for Underrepresented Graduate Students