Graduate Studies, together with the Graduate Council and the Graduate Student Association, invite you to join us as we host the 2015 Graduate Studies Commencement Ceremony.
- Thursday, June 11, 2015
- 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- ARC Pavilion
On the following pages you will find information on eligibility requirements, registration, cap and gown ordering, directions and parking tips, and more! We've even included some "Celebrating On the Town" information.
IMPORTANT DATES (subject to change)
- February 2
- Online Registration opens
- April 12
- Deadline to register to participate if you want your name to appear in the commencement program
- May 17
- Last day to register. No late exceptions.
Last day to complete your graduate exit appointment OR submit a commencement release form by 5pm to Graduate Studies for eligibility consideration.
- June 2-4
- Pick up cap and gown at the ARC Pavilion (go to the UC Davis Stores website for more information). Late pick-up fee accessed for pre-orders picked up after the deadline.
- June 11
- 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Commencement.
Outdoor reception on Hutchison Field immediately following ceremony.
- June 18
- Late cap and gown return fees assessed the first Tuesday following the ceremony. (Best to return items at the cap and gown return outside Pavilion and near Starbucks immediately following commencement.)